Suzy Q's Knitting Life

On the Needles (as they say)

8.18.2006

Another finished project

I have finished one sleeve/body piece of the hug-me-tight shrug. It took longer than I expected so I'm in no hurry to start the next piece.



So naturally, I pulled from my project basket. And I finished another one!


I didn't particularly like it as I was working on it. The circular needle I used was plastic so it kept sticking unpleasantly to the yarn (which is a boa feather-like material), and since it's so black I had a hard time not knitting two stitches together or increasing one by accident. But now that's it done, I really like it. It's one of those "magic scarves", the kind that goes over your shoulders like a poncho. It's a little too tight at the bind-off, but I'm just so happy to be done with it, I'll take it as is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home