Suzy Q's Knitting Life

On the Needles (as they say)

8.27.2006

Perfection

My shrug is done. And I look cute in it if I do say so myself. Finally, something I'll actually wear on a regular basis. I added the button after trying it on. It didn't really fit the way I wanted it to, but with the button, perfection. The button came in a bag of "vintage" buttons I picked up at AC Moore ages ago and have never used. Oh I'm so excited!



Well, now that this is completed, I'm going to take a small break to focus on my Harry Potter fact-finding mission. When I finish book 5 (again, this time making notes, yes I'm a geek), I'll pick something off my wish list. Probably the U-Neck top from the "Vogue Knitting" spring/summer 2006 issue. Course, now that the Fall 2006 issue is out, there are several more patterns for my wish list. Woo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home