Suzy Q's Knitting Life

On the Needles (as they say)

10.14.2006

G-'s Hat on Hold Again

So it looks like this is going to be a Saturday thing, Saturday being really the only time I have completely free (lunch doesn't count anymore). Anyway.

G-'s hat is coming along quite nicely.


I had to rip it apart and start over from the beginning (I had after all started it when I was fairly new at knitting), but I think it looks better this way. It, of course, has now been put on hold once again. Halloween is coming up, and we're having a miserable time trying to find a monkey costume size 4T so I'm going to attempt to sew one for Say-say with my new sewing machine, a generous gift from my mom. I also have another project to work on, a knitting project, that must be kept secret until the first weekend of November (birthday present and all that).
One more pic of G-'s hat:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home